Thursday 2 May 2013

Half a doctor no more!

Half a doctor!! FINALS PASSED :D

Well I've just had a lovely couple of weeks holiday after some truly horrible finals (which ended with at least the positive news that I got my first choice F1 and F2 jobs) but most importantly have now found out I PASSED! I have no idea how but I don't plan on questioning it!
So I'll be back soon to catch up on actual posts but  I guess this blog will need a change in title in the very near future! I'll try and post some finals tips too from things I learnt the hard way, in the mean time here's a link back to my free revision source post which I have updated a bit more as these sites and resources definitely helped me to get through: http://halfadoctor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-best-free-medical-finals-revision.html

Much love,

Dr Halfadoctor!


7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    So pleased for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your blog for over a year now and I am just wanted to congratulate you! Well done! And thank you for this blog, it's been amazing to read being able to relate somewhat as a medical student, I hope to read more in the future!
    Well done again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'd like to agree with the second Anonymous, I've really enjoyed being able to read this blog (So much so when I found it a few months ago I read it from your earliest posts to the most recent in one go).

    Thank you and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You sure deserved it. I came across your blog recently & enjoyed reading every entery, nice spirit you got there;). Thank you for sharing & thank you for making surviving med school seems possible. Very glad to hear you passed, which came as no surprise. Happy to know you are relieved. All love.
    P.s. Can you please, re cap on how to prepare for the final MD? I mean is there anything to do after each rotation? How many days/ week do we need to revise for it. I just finished my 3 rd rotation, but I feel I forgot loads of what I studied in the previous 2. I know it may be early to worry about it, but we will have pre MD exam as we finish our first year of clinical rotations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! i like ur blog! i read it from Italy ;)

    ReplyDelete

  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete